Join us for another GREAT Onion Run! 2015 !
We’re not changing a damn thing (again) this year – cause it was so much fun last time!
Plus Kevin is moving his shop down the the street! –> More Info
Onion Run entry fees will be $20 per person. Camping with full hook-up at the Fairgrounds is only $20/night. Bring your own meals, or there will be food vendors on site. BYOB and just enjoy yourself! Check out the event details below the slideshow on this page.
NORTHWESTERN MICHIGAN FAIRGROUNDS
OCTOBER 9 · 10 · 11 2015!
The FAIRGROUNDS are now accepting
Camping Registrations for this Event – Call Sandy or Sabrina 231-463-1128 to reserve your spot.
- –> Click here for camp Registration PDF
- –> Click here for directions to the Fair Ground and info on Camping
- –> Click here for campground info Northwestern Michigan Fair Grounds
WE are working on getting a few pictures of the campground FYI
–> Click Here to submit a a picture of the campgrounds Please
For more information regarding camping call Kevin (231) 943-8919
But here is what you really need to know;
- There is plenty of room for you your trailer and your buggies
- We can drink on premises and party
- Don’t worry about the registration / sign up with the fairgrounds, show up, someone will take your money – all good
- More questions? Really? –> Click here and submit a question
SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEKEND
FRIDAY NIGHT STORYTELLING
Come sit around the campfire and share memories of the Onion Run. Gates open at 7 pm and close at 2 am.
SATURDAY TRAIL RIDE AND EVENTS
10:30 AM sharp – Driver’s Meeting at Band Tent
4ish PM – 4×4 Games
Possibly a poker run.
8:30 pm to Live Music – Jessie Jefferson’s band
(Awesome show last year it should be even better this time around!)
Games, contests & prizes for all ages throughout the day!
Oldest Onion Run Memorabilia, Furthest Traveled, Oldest Truck, Newest Truck and more!
SUNDAY RECOVERY RIDE
Start uploading your photographs (from past years) today, and keep uploading throughout this year’s Onion Run 2015 to SHARE the Fun! Upload pictures from past events using our Contact Page. That would be awesome!